huck n : toweling consisting of coarse absorbent cotton or linen fabric [syn: huckaback]
- To throw a long way
- In the context of "Mountain Biking": To gain extra height from
a jump by compressing the springs just before the take-off
- Longer forks make the bike more cumbersome, but you will be
able to huck off of more stuff.
- If you huck it (the take-off), you'll drop about 20 feet.
- Longer forks make the bike more cumbersome, but you will be able to huck off of more stuff.
- In the context of "Mountain Biking": To make a maneuver in a clumsy way.
- In the context of "Whitewater Kayaking": To paddle off of a
waterfall or to boof a big drop.
- I hucked a sweet 25 foot waterfall on the Tomata River.
- To haggle in trading.
- In the context of "Ultimate Frisbee": Long throw, generally at least half a field or more.
Huck may refer to:
- Huckleberry Finn, a character in four novels by Mark Twain
- Huckleberry Hound, cartoon character created by animation studio Hanna-Barbera
- Huck Seed, a poker player
- Lloyd Huck, Penn State philanthropist
- Paul Huck, a former lobbyist and business man
- Winnifred Sprague Mason Huck, journalist and U.S. Congresswoman
- Luciano Huck, Brazilian television personality
- Mike Huckabee, former Arkansas governor and 2008 Republican presidential candidate
huck in German: Huck
huck in French: Huck